Invisalign Go Introductory Offer November 2019 Black Friday
Launch Offer of 10% off all Invisalign Go treatments for Black Friday 2019!*
|Invisalign-Go||Single arch||£2,250 (normally £2,500)|
|Both arches||£2,700 (normally £3,000)|
Includes FREE consultation, teeth whitening AND retainers!
*Offer expires Saturday 30th November 2019.
What is Invisalign?
When you hear the word ‘braces’, you probably picture metal brackets and wires. Metal braces are popular because they’re inexpensive and they’re good at straightening teeth. However, they can also be uncomfortable to wear and unattractive.
One alternative is clear aligners. These are basically clear, removable braces. Clear aligner are much more comfortable to wear than metal braces and you can take them out at any time. What’s more, they’re made of clear plastic, so no-one will be able to tell at a glance that you’re wearing them. They’re essentially braces for modern lifestyles.
The advantages of clear aligners over traditional braces
Clear aligners have three main advantages over traditional braces: appearance, removability and comfort.
- Clear aligners are nearly invisible. This means you don’t have to worry about people noticing your aligners. So you can smile with confidence!
- You can remove clear aligners at any time. This makes it much easier to eat at mealtimes because you can simply take out your aligners. It also makes it easier to clean your teeth.
- Clear aligners are comfortable and easy-to-use. This is because they’re smaller than traditional braces and they’re made of plastic instead of metal.
What is Invisalign?
One of the most famous brands of clear aligners is Invisalign. More than 98,000 dental professionals offer Invisalign and it has been used on over three million patients worldwide. Invisalign can treat problems such as minor crowding, spacing and orthodontic relapse.
What is Invisalign Go?
Invisalign comes in different types including Invisalign Express, Invisalign Lite and Invisalign Go.
Invisalign Go is one of the newest types of Invisalign aligners. The key feature of Invisalign Go is that it allows general dentists to carry out Invisalign treatments. This is a major breakthrough because normally only orthodontists can carry out teeth-straightening treatments. Now, thanks to Invisalign Go, any general dentist can straighten your teeth.
How does this work? The key is that the Invisalign Go procedure is simpler and more straightforward than the normal Invisalign procedure. It’s so straightforward that any general dentist can perform it; they don’t have to be an orthodontist.
Invisalign Go vs Normal Invisalign
Invisalign Go has a few advantages over normal Invisalign:
- Invisalign Go is easier, simpler and faster for dentists to perform than normal Invisalign.
- Invisalign Go can be performed by general dentists, not just orthodontists.
- Invisalign Go is typically cheaper than normal Invisalign.
However, the disadvantage of Invisalign Go is that it can’t be used in every case. Therefore, complicated cases will require normal Invisalign or traditional braces. Align Technology (the company behind Invisalign) will decide which option is best for you.
The Invisalign process
Wondering what happens when you get Invisalign? Here’s the basic steps:
- First, the dentist takes impressions of your teeth, either physically with silicone or digitally with an intra-oral scanner.
- Your dentist sends the impressions to Align Technology.
- Align Technology uses their ClinCheck software to create a treatment plan.
- Align Technology use a 3D printer to create the aligners and then ships the aligners to your dentist. There will be about twenty aligners in total. That sounds like a lot, but you’ll only wear each one for two weeks!
- You’ll begin to wear your aligners. You should wear your aligners 22 hours a day, taking them out only to eat and brush your teeth.
- Every two weeks, you will switch to a new set of aligners that will move your teeth a little bit more.
- You’ll visit your dentist every eight weeks to ensure everything is going to plan. The dentist can upload new intra-oral photos to Align Technology and receive confirmation within minutes that the case is on track. If the case goes off track, Align Technology will send new aligners for no extra charge.
- The average course of treatment is seven months. If all has gone to plan, you’ll have beautiful straight teeth!
Invisalign and Invisalign Go in Birmingham
If you’re ready to get Go-ing with Invisalign Go, then come see us at Benson Dental. We’re one of the few dental clinics in Birmingham offering Invisalign Go!
Invisalign Go at Benson Dental is provided by Dr Shoaib Merali, our principal dentist. Dr Merali has completed the official Invisalign Go course and is an Invisalign Go Certified Dentist. For more information about Dr Merali, visit his page at https://bensondental.co.uk/staff/dr-s-h-merali/.
So, don’t be shy – give us a call today!